Classic Architecturally Styled Fin-Tube Enclosures
Classic architecturally styled fin-tube enclosures offer a standard of excellence unmatched in the industry. The clean, crisp classic look and streamlined anodized aluminum grille help make Classic the ideal choice for modern office buildings, banks, executive offices, luxury hotels – wherever fin-tube enclosures are intended to enhance a building's interior statement.
Standard Classic fin-tube enclosures, with internally telescoping accessories for dramatic shadow effect, offer architects and engineers uninhibited design opportunities.
"J" style Classic fin-tube enclosures provide an interlocking, slip-jointed construction that incorporates overlapping accessories to facilitate layout adjustments for variations of final building construction.
All of Vulcan's commercial hydronic products are made from recycled materials. Material recycled contents can be obtained from your local Vulcan representative. Vulcan is a participating member in the United States Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design program (USGBC-LEEDS).
Standard Classic Architectural Fin-Tube Enclosures
- Enhances architectural style and design.
- Clean crisp designs with accenting extruded aluminum grilles in clear anodized or baked enamel finish.
- Fin-tube enclosure designs allow modular/sectional installation.
- Enclosure is easily removed without disrupting adjoining accessories or enclosures.
- Fin-tube enclosures can be installed inverted on a high wall allowing the anodized grille to be seen at the bottom.
- Fin-tube enclosure and accessories are interchangeable with Linovector II utilizing same backplates and brackets.
- Fin-tube enclosure is available in three standard depths with five standard heights and four basic designs.
- All accessories underlap the enclosure and telescope within, providing unlimited balancing and make-up in any enclosure run.
- Utilizing a backplate support, the enclosure can be easily installed on window mullions, providing a finished enclosure inside and out.
- Fin-tube enclosure can be provided in heavy gauge steel, textured steel or aluminum.
"J" Classic Slip-Jointed Architectural Fin-Tube Enclosures
- Maintains the quality lines of the Architectural style enclosure.
- Fin-tube enclosure features the Classic extruded aluminum grille in clear anodized or baked enamel finish.
- Sturdy 14 gauge internal gussets ensure the strength and durability of the grille and fin-tube enclosure.
- Vertical internal reinforcing stiffeners provide structural integrity and an interlocking feature with the adjoining fin-tube enclosure.
- Fin-tube enclosure can be installed on Linovector II backplates and brackets as well.
- All accessories overlap the fin-tube enclosure and are made with 90 degree formed edges to increase strength and rigidity.
- Fin-tube enclosure can be provided in 14 gauge cold rolled steel, textured steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
- Fin-tube enclosure and accessories are available in standard baked enamel (electrostatically applied) decorator colors or custom colors selected by the customer.